Joe has been doing radio for 32 years and teams with Ramonski Luv for "The Real Show" week-day evenings on V-103. He also does the "Back in the Day" show on Saturday evenings from 5 to10pm.
He is a native Chicagoan who graduated from Farragut High School on the West-side and Daley College on the South-side where he received his Associate of Arts Degree. Joe then moved to DeKalb where he earned his Bachelors in Radio, Television and Film at Northern Illinois University.
Joe has been married to wife Darlene for 18 years. They have 2 daughters and a son. Sonia, Samantha and Sonny. They also have 2 dogs. Katie and BJ.
Aside from his family and radio, baseball is his passion. He plays for The Angels (38's) and Braves (48's) of The Roy Hobbs League. He has won National Championships with teams out of Dallas and Memphis.
Joe teaches Announcing and History of Radio at Kennedy King College. He is also the Lector Coordinator at St. Leonard's Church in Berwyn, Illinois.
Joe's favorite movie is The Godfather. His favorite sports team is the Chicago Cubs. His favorite musical groups are Santana and Steely Dan and his favorite color is blue. He's also quite fond of leopard print.
You can also catch up with joe @ joesotov103 on Twitter and joesoto on Facebook.
TEN IRISH QUOTES/BLESSINGS (Huffington Post):
1) "May the roof above us never fall in, and may we friends beneath it never fall out."
2) "May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks. May your heart be as light as a song. May each day bring you bright, happy hours. That stay with you all the year long."
3) "Who gossips with you will gossip of you."
4) "It is better to be a coward for a minute than dead for the rest of your life."
5) "A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures."
6) "Don't give cherries to pigs or advice to fools."
7) "May the cat eat you and may the devil eat the cat."
8) "A silent mouth is sweet to hear."
9) "The Irish do not want anyone to wish them well; they want everyone to wish their enemies ill."
10) "A son is a son till he takes him a wife. A daughter is a daughter all of her life."